Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rustic Lighting

Sometimes I am tasked with a fun chore from my architect neighbors. Last week it was searching out non-traditional chandelier for the NEW Mountaineers facility they are building right now over in Sand Point. I saw the site and building the other day and it is going to be amazing. Lots of climbing rock walls, meeting halls.

I love these wooden lamps byBrent Comber.



Caboche Grande Chandelier, Aura 60 Pendant Light, Fiorella Suspension Lamp, I love this Dandelion all from Ylighting.

Scrap lighting from salvaged pieces of corrugated cardboard.

Pierced Metal Chandelier, one of my faves.

Ballpoint pen chandeliers by En Pieza.

This is wonderful, the Milky Way.

One of my favorites - rustic pine branch chandeliers and more branches here, this wonderful white twig version or this more modern version. Moth Design chandeliers, love them.



This lovely modern globe from Unless.

Troy chandeliers.

Sun Globe from Carl Dern Studio.

I noted this was my favorite from Rustic Lighting. Or this branch version from Rustic Designs.

Beaver cut wood sticks and metal and recycled tin cans combined with Swarovski Crystals could be the perfect choice!

No comments: