Monday, December 03, 2007

Turkey Day Leftovers

Thank you all so very much for your support, thoughts and prayers in the last week. I sooooo appreciate it and mom was very, very touched.

Finally cleaning up the final mess from turkey day. Saving a few flowers still alive in the flower bouquet. Packing up food for the freezer. Relentless rain made it easy to stay in all day yesterday and clean nonstop. Back to work today. Making mom promise to stay down and not overdo it while I am not here to watch her.

turkey day leftovers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about all this "excitement" in all of your lives. I'm so behind in my reading that I was completely shocked when I saw this message and then I plowed back through your posts so I could catch up with your mom's troubles. She looks great in the snowy picture and I hope her good health is returning. Give her a little kiss for me.