Sunday, November 04, 2007

Why?

Ashley Anna Brown Fern Animals are adorable via This Love Forever.

Why? Creature Comforts ask. Here are mine:

why does it take typepad pages much longer to load than other pages, then even longer when I leave a comment?

why does the soap dwindle to one little bubble in the soap dish and no one in my house will get a new bar of soap?

why do I have to stand in a foot of water in the bathtub knowing the drain is plugged up and no one in my house will take the time to fix it, except me?

why do designers make the type on the conditioner and shampoo bottles in 8 or smaller point size, beige against gold so when you are in shower without your glasses you can't read which one you are using?

why does the dog #1 want to go outside just as you get comfortable on the sofa ... then dog #2 wants to go out 10 minutes later, just when you have gotten comfortable for the second time?

why am I never hungry when I cook a meal?

why can't Apple fix my computer after three visits?

why is my son so grumpy every morning?

why did I let my Martha Stewart Living subscription expire and then have to buy the issue at the grocery check-out because it looks like the best issue ever?

why does a "night-owl" have to work a early morning shift?

why do I have so much make-up when I never wear it anymore?

why can't I throw away any of the hundreds of items that are my paint clothes, even though I haven't done art in months?

why do I have so many t-shirts? (most do not fit me)

why does my mom insist on talking to me from downstairs when I am upstairs, sitting comfortably in my big chair, when she knows I can't hear her from where she is asking her question, then when I get up to go in search of the question ... she says to me, "oh, I was talking to myself"

why can't I give away clothes that do not fit me now?

why is time going so darn fast?

why do I feel our politicians are all corrupt?

why do I feel like a child most of the time, when I know I am a responsible adult with a family, job and bills to pay?

why do I always run out of one color ink when the store is closed?

No comments: