I am catching up tonight, The incredible Michele tagged me for my list of 5 things I want to be when I grow up and I have not had time to participate until now. I have been working the last weekends on a project that I can't talk about now. But I just submitted my last excercises until they choose an appropriate illustrator for the job. I am exhausted from the exercise! Exciting and exhaustion. I know it wil all turn out the way it is suppose to. '_
1. Taking a road trip that would last at least a month. Driving from one small town to another without an agenda or a schedule. Just driving, stopping at will ...
2. I want to be the owner of a smal pearl stud that is piercing one nostril.
3. I want to be standing in a log cabin in the mountains that own. Small and exquisite. In the most incredible landscape and when I walk inside, I say, "I can't believe I own this".
4. To have one of the thousands of ideas I have during the day end up being a multi-million dollar company .. owned by ... ME!
5. Having my idea, the one I think about everyday being a very successful company .... that would be the ultimate.
photo de la semaine
1 hour ago