Friday, November 02, 2007

Freaky Fog

As I topped the hill, a fog bank completely engulfed a small lake, hovering, thick and white. A grand sight to see this morning. I followed fog into town ... making pinks shoot out from the sky in unexpected places and giving the freeway lights an eerie glow.

Artand Ghost and her wonderful prints for sale. Found Riikan Sormunen while I was visiting there.

Edith and Edith by Marmee Craft, must read the description. Mike Worrall wonderful art, this being my favorite.

The Fog

The Fog

When I see this sight, I know I am minutes from home. Such relief.

my last hill

1 comment:

Dorian Fletcher said...

Thanks for the Mike Worrall link - incredible stuff. Always enjoy your photos-you have a great eye. We have been having a healthy dose of good old tule fog for the past few days - mornings only - then afternoons of sun and heat that make you wonder why you wore so many clothes. Anyone who says there is no global warming is nuts. Our summers in the Central Valley of California have gotten longer and hotter and muggier.