Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Am Delivered

I am back. Exhausted, dirty, happy, filled to the brim with excitement of experiencing another year at ArtFest. I hugged and laughed with old friends, finally had to opportunity to put faces to blogs that I have spoken with for a long time and meet and fell in love with new friends.

All great moments sans three regrets -- sleeping in a bunk bed, not having a class, or seeing Jane Wynn and that Tara couldn't be the entire time. Even sleeping in cramped, weird, ghost-filled quarters has it's advantages, my new friend and roommate, Carol from Toronto!

Off I go to shower and bed. My notebook filled with ideas, my brain over-flowing with with new techniques I am dying to try out, bags full of new stuff to find it's place in the studio and my wallet completely empty. We are certain some of the barracks are haunted, don't they look like they should be. More later ;)

are there ghost here?

4 comments:

kelly rae said...

man, the trees do look a bit spooky, don't they?

what a great time artfest was. i love the "I am Delivered". man. that is so true. as always, it was lovely seeing you, your smiley self, always a hoot. already looking forward to next year!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!
You completely flatter me!
(My heart tingles...)

I am sure that we will see each other sometime very soon.

I am thrilled that you are brimming with ideas!
Huzzah!
XoxoX
Jane

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time! That's wonderful!

One Crabapple said...

It was GREAT to finally meet you !

I thought I had posted here the other day but I was having problems...so ! here I am again .

Kim you are just wonderful. I am so glad we had a class together - even if it was the odd MOLD MAKING CLASS !
otherwise I might not have seen you at all. You were one of the few people I met and it made Artfest that much more special to have finally been able to give you a REAL Hug.

Love your art. And your trade is wonderful. I will love it and keep it always.

xo-S.