Friday, March 09, 2007

Two Wonderful Events

It so late last night when I arrived home, there were two things I didn't get to completely appreciate!

1. A NEW DOOR. The dogs have been standing in front of a large piece of plywood and barking to go outside. The rot fixed, the door installed.



2. Amaryllis in complete bloom. I had forgotten to give this to a friend and found the box in the garage. It looked to have tried to bloom in the box and I was really angry with myself. I added dirt, water and sunshine ... and another bloom managed to emerge.

3 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

The door looks so great,,, it must feel good to have it all done.

phlegmfatale said...

Wow! Congratulations on the new doors and the lovely Amaryllis bloom! :)

Robyn said...

I love the new doors! What a great view of the garden now!