Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Surfing

I had a little time to surf the net, catch up on a few blogs the other day, something I have NO time for anymore!

Textile As Art via Judy Journal

Eeyorfactory, adorable! and Art Quilt Review both via Mimi Kirchner blog. And the cutest fat fairy by Mimi and her etsy store.

Lolli b chie

I saw this luau™ portable lamp and was determined to go buy one until I saw the price! vessel via Poppy Talk

Georgia Russel via Amy Leonard's Design*DNA

Hotel Fox via Decor 8.

My friend, Jared, Cougar-Peek-A-Boo, "a wonderful journey by exploring a mountain visually that holds me in awe every morning I walk out the front door".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links! Actually I don't think it was me who linked to the Art Quilt Reviews... at least I don't think I did!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug Kim! I'm honored my stuff is worthy enough to be shared.