Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Master The Craft

I have this little reminder that pops up email reminding me that I was meant to have a digital photography class under my belt by now.

Annie Leibovitz on American Masters.

As I say all the time, some sites are just worth blogging about over and over and lens culture is one, and the blog.

Shoot First, Eat Later.
Tips on photography from Heidi.
Delicious Days.

The extraordinary Matt, of Matt*Bites has some great tips.

HP has some tips and so does Kodak. Tips on organizing your photos (on my 43 things list) and other tips on Lexar.

}added later} how convenient that my photojojo email update had a bit on shooting photography (oh, how I love to keep all these links together). Shutterbug's An Insider’s Look At Food Photography and food styling tips and tasteful food photography from O'Reilly Digital Media.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Annie Leibovitz program was really great. I've been a huge fan for years since I get Vanity Fair and used to subscribe to Rolling Stone. Lots of memories there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links! I just joined SPC to get back into my photography so your post was very timely!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links...very helpful sites :) Are you getting into food photography? You have an eye for the detailed photos, I can't wait to see what you come up with! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for links. Have you visited The Sartorialist?

http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/