Friday, July 14, 2006

Studio Friday - View From Above

View from above for Studio Friday. I am not very neat or organized in my studio in the basement. Have been frantically working on my ringas, every second I have between work and everything else.

Studio Friday -- view from Above

Larger view.



But try to stay clean around the computers, my second studio. We call it the Skybox since it is upstairs. The computer in the basement we call Homeplate ... get the picture ') I just connected the two macs to the DSL upstairs...so we can all be on without any arguments.

14 comments:

Vee said...

awesome view
very colorful
your macs are pure love too

Anonymous said...

What a great space!

carrie s. said...

This is really great - organized chaos! I work the same way!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun place to create!

Colorsonmymind said...

oooh I would love to come over and play!

Debbie said...

You're creative, have Macs, and a great sense of humor (Skybox, Homeplate...:->) You're my kind of gal!! Great post!!

Janet said...

Terrific space! Looks like fun. And I love those rings!

Kim Carney said...

Would you all come over and play, that would be run! (and I would have to clean off the table top ;) Thanks everyone

Ellen said...

What a wonderful view from above! Looks like a fun and exciting place to play.....lots of creativity going on!!!

Anke Martin said...

Great pictures, they definitel have a lot of creativness in them!

justjohanna said...

funny how someone else's space can look so much like one's own space, isn't it? i love seeing. at our house, the computer is separate from the studio. maybe one day i'll have a bigger space (and more outlets) and can have them together!

... said...

what an awesome mess!!! it looks like a very fun place to play!!! love it!!!

Dena :)

Anonymous said...

When I grow up I will have a biiig desk like yours, not 1/3 of yours like I have today. :-)

great photo, great working places!

Stacia said...

Uh...WOW! I've got studio space envy :) My space is tiny! Looks awesome.