Friday, April 07, 2006

Hold The Publish Button

(is that the same as hold the presses?) Anyway, after months of hounding her about her blog, mom has posted three of my favorite recipes. We have talked about her putting together a little personal cookbook for a Christmas present for family members for years. I keep explaining the laundry can wait ONE day and she should post a recipe a week, before long her Christmas book would be done!

The tofu thing is really good and I am not a tofu-eater, although I know it is healthy for me. the Pork Tenderloin recipe is such a hit here and is out of this world! Here are the new recipes: Barbequed Pork Tenderloin, Quick and Spicy Mexican Tofu and Gingered Broccoli. Go and try them out!

4 comments:

"Maggie & Kevin" said...

Ok, how long have you been hiding your Mum's blog away??? I have added her to my favorites list on my blog and to my site feed. One thing...I want to see more pictures of the finished meals :P that should keep you busy for a while!

Kim Carney said...

We were just talking about that! I guess I have to keep that camera 'at ready' at all times! ') I always want to see the picture, makes a difference if I want ot make it or not.

kelly rae said...

she's so cute!

Tara's Art Camp said...

It's late and I'm tired and I can't see the link? I would love to try those recipes