Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thank You, Amy

So what a wonderful birthday surprise I received on my arrival home tonight. A package from Amy full of fun and impeccably wrapped presents. I am wearing my beautiful necklace and Matt and I have been playing with the bubbles and slinky all night. The very cool pantone birthday book, which I adore. All wrapped up in a cute birthday sock. Thank you, Amy. What wonderful, thoughtful gifts and some sure to keep me young at heart.

Surprise from Amy!

Isn't it wonderful

Necklace from Amy

Blowing bubbles

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying it all! The boys and I had a fun time picking it all out...they were a little confused as to why we were buying bubbles and crayons for one of mommy's friends but they still had a good time doing it anyway.

p.s. I love your photos of the tag and wrapping!

firstborn studio said...

every little thing is magically delicious!!!
a most happy & joyous birthday to you kim!
xo,
denise

p.s.i have just ordered a bracelet from amy...my bad!