Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thank You, Amy

So what a wonderful birthday surprise I received on my arrival home tonight. A package from Amy full of fun and impeccably wrapped presents. I am wearing my beautiful necklace and Matt and I have been playing with the bubbles and slinky all night. The very cool pantone birthday book, which I adore. All wrapped up in a cute birthday sock. Thank you, Amy. What wonderful, thoughtful gifts and some sure to keep me young at heart.

Surprise from Amy!

Isn't it wonderful

Necklace from Amy

Blowing bubbles


Amy said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying it all! The boys and I had a fun time picking it all out...they were a little confused as to why we were buying bubbles and crayons for one of mommy's friends but they still had a good time doing it anyway.

p.s. I love your photos of the tag and wrapping!

firstborn studio said...

every little thing is magically delicious!!!
a most happy & joyous birthday to you kim!

p.s.i have just ordered a bracelet from bad!