Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's Official

I am on vacation for two weeks. ArtFest next week, and taking my son snowboarding a couple of days the week after. And a blessed couple of days FOR ME. It has been ONE year since I had two weeks of vacation. Don't you think it is terrible that we, as adults, can just take a whole month OFF. I think about that sometime, a whole month that is just mine. That isn't too much to ask for? A month out of 12 that is just for you. Meantime, I am grateful for my two weeks and I feel calm and giddy all at once. ;)

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Have a wonderful time!

firstborn studio said...

will miss you!but i know that you will have wonderful things to share from artfest,snowboarding and whatever else your very fertile creative mind can think of!!!
and yep,one month would be delightful,in deed....one can hope and dream!
xo,
denise
p.s.my fabulous bracelet came in yesterdays mail from amy...thanks for posting her link!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time...so glad you're taking some for yourself! Can't wait to hear about your adventures...

phlegmfatale said...

And a well-deserved one at that. I hope you have a wonderfully restorative vacation, my dear!

Tara's Art Camp said...

We'll have to get together on one of your days off.