Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I Have The I Wants

I want! Feltball necklace from Spotted Arts. Hanging lantern, really want this Fireball lantern and this coral looking candle holder. I love this Multi-Strand Turquoise Necklace from Neiman Marcus and any of these from Pam! Peyote Bird ´Sardinia´ Three Strand Bracelet. This valentine necklace from Amy.

Spectrum paper lamp found via Oh Joy and this fabulous find on Amy's blog.

Monogrammed lampshades are made from antique french napkins and pillows. Anything from Cynthia's Antique & Vintage Linens. The Corinthian Capital Chair. Candle-abracadabra, Trophy Lights, and this branch candle holder (sold out).

Cabana Joe's Red Coral Sunset Table Lamp or these coral bookends. Butterfly bell jar from John Derian Company. And I am buying this font!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Those are some great links there, lady. That turquoise necklace from Neiman's is yummy and that font is awesome!

phlegmfatale said...

super font. You should buy the felted ball necklace - it's a deal!

Anonymous said...

I love when you put a whole mess of links in one post. Clicking in during my work day (shhhhh, don't tell ;-)), I feel like I've been on a 'Calgon, take me away' break.

Thanks! :-)

Tara's Art Camp said...

Love your "finds"

I'm looking for a tall 2 1/2 to 3 ft table paper lantern, like a swirl cone shape. Any ideas?

Tara