Saturday, December 10, 2005

Crossing Over

I can not get enough and have crossed over into my OCD state - so here are more crosses of one kind or another. Frida crosses from Silver Crow Creations. There is a good selection of playing cards, including blank playing cards or artist trading cards, I love the crooked playing cards. Lots of good ideas for stocking stuffers in shrine supplies.
I have been fascinated by bottle folk art for a long time and S.D.James has the best examples. These Crosses and Crucifix Bottles are wonderful and more here, this one might be my favorite. While you are there check out photos and framed pictures in bottles, chairs in bottles.

sdjones Folkart

Wall hanging cross is signature piece from Jan Barboglio and my S-I-L gave to us for Christmas a couple of years ago.

Wall Cross

Retablo Crucifix, Crosses font for PC by Manfred Klein, Paul Klee added a few crosses in his work, patterns for Lacey Crosses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never in my life seen a crucifix in a bottle & that is the most amazing thing ever. I went to Mexico a bit ago & was enthralled by all the Catholic art & iconography. I always think that they make the best relgious art for some reason, thanks for posting these!