Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Busy Making

Mom and I have been busy the last few days trying to get our Christmas presents together. She has been busy making oodles to these chocolate wreaths that she heard about on Oprah. She also made a artichoke/roasted garlic bread dippers. We found some fantastic Califorinia (very plump) grapes, pears, apples, tangerines, wasabi peas (at Mom's favorite local vegetable/fruit stand - Star Market), mom made a infused salad dressing and then added a bottle of good red wine we found on sale, chocolate truffles and my hand-made cork reindeer ornaments. So we decided to put together some baskets for neigbors and co-workers. The putting together of those items is the fun part!

Baskets

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what lucky neighbors you have. Makes my idea of a Jones soda and popcorn pale by comparison...Ha. Actually, I have the golden ticket, especially if I can share some of my mom's tamales.

Amy said...

I'm with Elaine, lucky neighbors and friends indeed! Will your Mom be listing the artichoke/garlic dipper recipe on her blog? I could eat artichoke anything for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday.

Tara's Art Camp said...

yuuuuummmmy!

Anonymous said...

LUV y'all's baskets! So where did you get the cowboy bag or cloth you have on the bottle?

Also like your IF "Imagine, Kim. I was going to do Lennon for that until I saw yours but I think I'll go for it anyway. There're probably others who thought of the same thing as the song's so well known.