Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Best Friends Are The Best

Your best friends will always take your side, make you feel on top of the world, tell you you are always right. I have the best ones. This was the response after I sent my best bud a photo of my ex (of three years, who treated me like sh**, left me for a good friend, moved HER in practically the same day I moved out -- I found HER clothes in MY closet as I was trying to clear out, kicked me out without even a car!, obviously it was a rough time for me, okay, maybe I still have a little anger left over) that I found on the internet. I would show you the before and after, but I threw all the younger photos away and would probably be sued for posting the found one. ;)

Kim,
Are you out of your mind? You think he looks the same? Well, I really couldn't tell who he was until I looked really closely at his weak chin. I don't know what you think, but to tell you the truth, life has gotten revenge for you. The man is a dog. All that cute yuppy look is cloaked in bloated old man, conservative, YIKES, ugly. He used to look like Kevin Costner. Now he looks like Leslie Nielson.

God, did I get a laugh out of this one. Dana got a real prize. Love ya! F.

4 comments:

Kim Carney said...

especially BAD, pretty boys!

elizabeth said...

lucky gal to have a friend like that. i have one too and they are simply the BEST!!!

jill said...

That is hysterical... Love that letter! Best girlfriends are the BEST!! Mine lives in Alaska darn-it.

She's a keeper! So glad you "got outta" that one...

phlegmfatale said...

Please tell me it's the bastard who used to fart under the covers then pin them over your head. Thank your lucky stars you dodged that bullet - it was worth whatever you left to get out of there - talk about a coyote relationship! Chew off your own arm to get out from under that one!