Saturday, September 03, 2005

Panda Cam

A little relief from all the tragedy here. You might have to watch for sometime, but I saw the baby all out in the open while mom was out getting something to eat!

I have been checking in all day. That baby moves non-stop while the mom tries to nap. Here the mom steps out for fresh air.

Later: I can't quit watching this Panda Cam! It is addicting. To watch mom and baby, interact, the mom lick her baby, hold baby, sleep with one arm over baby to know what baby is doing. It is remarkable! And addicting, so you have been warned.

3 comments:

Balwearie said...

Awwwwww.... it was all curled up under it's mom's chin taking a nap just now when I looked. Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

all babies are addictive?! at least when you can't hear them cry and don't need to change diapears! ;-)

Liquid Sky Arts said...

aww... awww!!!

I think you just inspired a trip for us to visit the San Diego Zoo today. :)