Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Good Ole Days

While I was searching my dusty old zip disk for the Illustration Friday Rooster, I got lost in my past life. I mean, some of these were transfered from floppy disk, to syquest (okay most of you won't even remember using THOSE BIG HONKIN' EXPENSIVE high-capacity floppy disc which hardly ever worked), then transfered to zip disk, and now thinking I should burn it all to cd, and let's not forget the thumb drives of today. Because I hardly ever illustrate anymore, except now for Illustration Friday, it was fun to see what I once did. Not that anyone wants to see it (maybe Duane will get a kick of out it) but I am going to post a few of previous works of effort. When illustrating was actually a line or two in my job description. When I was CMYK instead of RGB, 300 dpi instead of 72 dpi, when it was 3 days to conceptualize an idea for illustration instead of 20 minutes. Ah, yes, the good ole days.



EatingDandelions







Copyright 2005. All rights reserved. All artwork is property of Kim Carney and may not be copied, reused or reproduced in any way without written permission from me. Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun to go down memory lane with you. I did this myself last week but it was pics of where we used to live. Boy did it make me homesick!~ Rozzieland.blogs.com

Neighbor Hood said...

How do you add pictures to your blog?

Sarah said...

Of course, your art is just beautifully astonishing. I'm eager to see more new posts from you. And you are right: it is a small blogging world. :) Happy Chinese New Year. --Sarah